Publications About FLAME GPU
- Richmond Paul (2011), FLAME GPU Technical Report and User Guide, University of Sheffield, Department of Computer Science Technical Report CS-11-03
- Richmond Paul, Romano Daniela (2011), Template driven agent based modelling and simulation with CUDA, GPU Computing Gems Emerald Edition, Wen-mei Hwu (Editor), Morgan Kaufmann, January 2011, ISBN: 978-0-12-384988-5, pages 313-324.
- Kiran Mariam, Richmond Paul, Holcombe Mike, Chin Lee Shawn, Worth David, Greenough Chris (2010), FLAME simulating Large Populations of Agents on Parallel Platforms, Proc. of 9th Int. Conf. on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2010 link), May, 10-14, 2010, Toronto, Canada
- Richmond Paul, Coakley Simon, Romano Daniela (2010), Cellular Level Agent Based Modelling on the Graphics Processing Unit (with FLAME GPU), Briefings in Bioinformatics 2010, May 2010; 11(3), pages. 334-47 (online version)
- Richmond Paul, Coakley Simon, Romano Daniela (2009), Cellular Level Agent Based Modelling on the Graphics Processing Unit, Proc. of HiBi09 - High Performance Computational Systems Biology, 14-16 October 2009,Trento, Italy
- Richmond Paul, Coakley Simon, Romano Daniela(2009), A High Performance Agent Based Modelling Framework on Graphics Card Hardware with CUDA, Proc. of 8th Int. Conf. on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2009 link), May, 10-15, 2009, Budapest, Hungary
- Richmond Paul, Romano Daniela(2008), A High Performance Framework For Agent Based Pedestrian Dynamics On GPU Hardware, Proceedings of EUROSIS ESM 2008 (European Simulation and Modelling), October 27-29, 2008, Universite du Havre, Le Havre, France
- Richmond Paul, Romano Daniela(2008), Agent Based GPU, a Real-time 3D Simulation and Interactive Visualisation Framework for Massive Agent Based Modelling on the GPU, Proceedings of International Workshop on Supervisualisation 2008 (IWSV08), Part of ICS08), Kos Island, Greece. June 2008.
Publications Using FLAME GPU
- Richmond P. "Resolving conflicts between multiple competing agents in parallel simulations" (2014), Euro-Par 2014: Parallel Processing Workshops, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 8805, pages 383-394.
- Percival, J., Wood, N., Breslin, D.A., Romano, D.M. (2014). An Agent-based Simulation of Organizational Co-Evolution. The Society for the Study of Artificial Intelligence and Simulation of Behaviour (AISB). Workshop IV: Modelling Organisational Behaviour and Social Agency. Bournemouth University, 27-28 January 2014.
- Karmakharm Twin, Richmond Paul (2012), "Large Scale Pedestrian Multi-Simulation for a Decision Support Tool", in Proc. of Theory and Practice of Computer Graphics (TPCG) 2012, 13-14th September 2012, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK
- Burkitt M, Walker D, Romano DM, Fazeli A., (2012). Using computational modeling to investigate sperm navigation and behavior in the female reproductive tract. Theriogenology. 2012 Mar 1;77(4):703-16. doi: 10.1016/j.theriogenology.2011.11.011. Epub 2012 Jan 3. (ERA A rated publication, ISI web of knowledge Ranked 22/146 - Q1 in Veterinary sciences)
- Burkitt M, Walker D, Romano DM, Fazeli A. (2011). Computational modelling of maternal interactions with spermatozoa: Potentials and prospects. Reproduction, Fertility and Development 23(8):976-989 2011. (ERA A rated publication, ISI web of knowledge IF 2.109, Ranked 22/146 - Q1 in Zoology)
- Burkitt M, Walker D, Romano DM, Fazeli A. (2011) Modelling sperm behaviour in a 3D environment Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology, CMSB'11 141-149 2011.
- Karmakharm Twin, Richmond Paul, Romano Daniela (2010), Agent-based Large Scale Simulation of Pedestrians With Adaptive Realistic Navigation Vector Fields, In Proc. of Theory and Practice of Computer Graphics (TPCG) 2010, 6-8th September 2010, Sheffield, UK, pages 67-74.
- Romano Daniela, Lomax Lawrence, Richmond Paul (2009), NARCSim An Agent-Based Illegal Drug Market Simulation, Proc. of The International IEEE Consumer Electronics Society's Games Innovations Conference 2009 (ICE-GIC 09), London in UK, 25th-28th August 2009
...if you have a publication which uses FLAME GPU then please contact Paul Richmond to have it added to this list.